Is Comfrey Safe?
- Have you heard conflicting opinions on the safety of this traditional herb?
- Do you love Comfrey, but worry that its alkaloids might cause some kind of liver damage?
- Does all Comfrey contain pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA)?
- What, exactly, are the PA in Comfrey, and why does it matter?
- Are all PA the same? How many different kinds are there?
- Which type of Comfrey and plant part has the lowest concentration of alkaloids?
- Are Comfrey's pyrrolizidine alkaloids an automatic ticket to toxicity or is there more to the story?
- Comfrey & the PA Puzzle will help clear up the confusion!
What you'll get with Comfrey & the PA Puzzle
Who will benefit from this course?
Want to know more?
Is this the right class for me?
For anyone interested in the details about Comfrey and pyrrolizidine alkaloids, Comfrey & the PA Puzzle offers a fun challenge that will help you expand your understanding of the botanical science and phytochemistry "behind the curtain." We invite you to register today, but if you give this class a whirl and find that it just isn't your cup of tea, we offer a 14-day, no strings attached, money back guarantee!